1st Announcement of the 2018 International Summer School on Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences (ISSAOS 2018)
Climate changes: regional modeling, data analysis and uncertainties
Director: Prof. J. Hesselbjerg Christensen
27-31 August 2018, L’Aquila, Italy
Early-bird registration deadline: June 20, 2018
The purpose of the summer school is to illustrate the progress that has been made in the scientific ability to generate detailed climate projections at the regional scale. The theoretical lectures will be complemented by practical sessions on real environmental data analysis, and there will be ample opportunity to exchange ideas and questions among the students and the lecturers.
Please, download the brochure of ISSAOS2018 from this link.
- Global change: overview of the climate system
- Climate change impacts: analysis of the impacts at global and regional scale
- Climate change uncertainties: and their communication overview of the uncertainties and role of communication
- Regional climate modeling: RCM techniques
- Climate impact on hydrology: impacts of the climate changes on hydrology
- Climate data analysis: techniques for climate data analysis
ATTENDANTS ARE INVITED TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE MONDAY'S *POSTER SESSION*:
DETAILED INFO ON SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMME AND REGISTRATION ON